This afternoon, one of my dear friends & fellow blogger nominated me for one of these ‘ere Inspiring blogger awards!! I’m at a bit of a loss with it, as I’ve always seen myself as the example your parents use to make you go straight & true!! Like sending schoolkids into jails, I would scare them sensible with my lack of ambition & drive…
I would never have pegged myself inspirational….. Ever!!! So thank you Missy LT your blog is like a little ray of sunshine & today you made me extra smile!! I actually teared up a little… But it was a bit of dust!! 🙂
It appears there are some rules to be followed, so…..
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
.3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
Random things about me..
1. My fiancé gave me the nickname of Fluffgirl back in our early days & I was so naive I thought it was just a cute pet name!! Then when he figured out I was clueless & explained to me… I thought fuck it, it’s a bloody good name!!
2. I’m scared of oranges, total phobia… But I have learnt to deal with it since my kids love them!!
3. I use to make decisions by having a three way conversation in my head!!
4. Water makes me nervous, but I love it!! I’m prone to inwardly panicking when driving over bridges or mountain roads with a shear drop, but I love heights!!
5. I haven’t drawn anything since my son was born almost 6 years ago!!
6. I’m at a loss to describe myself as I don’t know who I am!!
7. Sometimes I really wish I was more ‘normal’ & could fit in better, then I wouldn’t feel so lonely!! Then I remember how much I prefer being the way I am…
I don’t think I’ve read 15 other blogs, yet alone followed any enough to nominate!!
Of course, there is one…
She does inspire me, to be happier! Such an optimistically outlook, even when she’s down! Always willing to include anyone… And her blogs alright too!! 😉
This blogger just interests me.. She is very interesting and I like the way she writes…
That’s it, the only two I have… There is one other blog I follow, but as much as he interests me just now, I do not find him inspiring… Maybe later down the line, when I read a little more….. 🙂